Monday 7 November 2011

"The one thing children wear out faster than shoes is Parents"


I've been told by my partner that I'm not to introduce my youngest to superheroes until he is 1+ as apparently now our 5 year old is into it he doesn't have as much time for mommy. He'd rather be dressed as captain America running around fighting me! (obviously I'm always the red skull) . I have offered her the chance to paint herself green and join in as she hulk but she's not interested. Because of this I have been 'collecting' not hoarding collections of toys for him for when he is older. So far I have 3 crates in the shed,oops. I will get them out over the next few weeks and will post pictures.This week I managed to unleash my geeky side again and I found these...


Reebok Captain America children's trainers, all i need now is a decent t-shirt to go with them and maybe a matching outfit for daddy. Its just a shame he wont be in them until he's about 3.

3 comments:

MakeEveryDayCount said...

Actually- I am interested in playing. But I am Mary Jane.

GiftsFromThePirates said...

but what about Gwen Stacey??? x

Laura said...

Gwen stacey is rubbish.